Annualized Standard Deviation of Monthly / Quarterly Return
Formula: (Std. Dev. of Monthly ROR) X SQRT (12) or (Std. Dev. of Quarterly ROR) X SQRT (4)
Note: Multiplying monthly Standard Deviation by the SQRT (12) is an industry standard method of approximating annualized Standard Deviations of Monthly Returns.
- Average Recovery Time ART definition
- Standard Deviation Monthly Returns definition
- Compound Annual Return definition
- Fixed Income High Yield definition
- Fixed Income Arbitrage definition