- In my opinion your database is one of the highest quality databases on hedge funds.
- Dr. Robert Kosowski | Imperial College London
- This database is one of the cleanest and most accurate...
- Gary Lynch | MARHedge | Former President and Publisher
- I have never seen data as accurate, current, and comprehensive as the Barclayhedge data.
We are very impressed with how accurate all the data points have been.
- Jeffrey Schwartz | Principal, Hedgez
- The team at Barclayhedge has been professional, knowledgeable and helpful. This is a company you can really do business with and trust.
- Jeffrey Schwartz | Principal, Hedgez
- Based on my experience with the major databases, my colleagues and I agree that the BarclayHedge database is the superior product in the market place today. The data is clean, comprehensive, complete, accurate, and extremely well-organized.
- Greg N. Gregoriou, PhD | Professor of Finance / State University of New York (Plattsburgh)
Daily updates of monthly returns, profiling 1254 UCITS Funds.
92% average update frequency (within 30 days of month end).
Information on holdings, performance, assets, fees and more.
Includes direct email addresses and key principals with biographies. More than 200 unique fields per fund and well over 500,000 individual monthly data points are refreshed daily and maintain an average update frequency of 92% within 30 days.
Your purchase gives you free access to Datafinder Pro, our web-based fund analysis tool. Datafinder Pro makes it easy to create customized rankings that meet your investment objectives. Browse thousands of funds, see live data, create rankings, and more.
Reported direct from the source; refreshed daily with updated performance and assets, important changes to fund and manager data, and new fund additions.
Easily sort and filter any field or combination of fields to compile a selection of funds and managers. Store and use the complete database on your PC. A truly relational database providing fund IDs, manager IDs and both vertical and horizontal monthly data points.
Choose from Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet) or Access (table) formats. Compatible with most third-party analysis packages such as Backstop, Finlab, Informais, ABC Quant, Markov, Matrix-AIMS, Pertrac, Risk Data, Style Advisor, TAO, and our proprietary MAP format.
|Number of reporting funds
|Number of reporting management companies
|Number of funds added this month
|Number of funds added in previous month
|Cost (annual subscription)
|Managers domiciled in USA
|Managers domiciled in Europe
|Managers domiciled in Caribbean
|Managers domiciled in Rest of World
|Funds domiciled in USA
|Funds domiciled in Europe
|Funds domiciled in Caribbean
|Funds domiciled in Rest of World
|Fund Update Summary(Real Time)
|% of Funds With January Returns
|% of Funds With December Returns
||Performance Reporting for - January 2016
|Funds with positive ROR
|Average positive ROR
|Funds with negative ROR
|Average negative ROR
Downloadable Data Integrated With Online Reports
Online reports provide users with the most current information in a user friendly format. Use Excel to sort and filter the entire UCITS Hedge Fund Database to find funds that match your criteria, then click on fund names and download professional, easy to read, 8 page reports with the most up-to-date information.
Enhance and streamline the due diligence process and avoid costly mistakes. Easily sort and filter any field or combination of 104 qualitative and quantitative fields to compile a selection compatible with your objectives. Facilitates in-depth style and sector analysis, portfolio optimization and stress testing. Discloses underlying holdings, portfolio allocations, fees, investment minimums, historic monthly performance and assets, objectives, direct contact information and much more.
Get results quickly. Gain insight into key strategies, tactics and core competencies. Benchmark your fund and strategy or raise assets from pre-qualified managers. Sort, filter and compare any field or combination of fields directly on your PC and export results directly to third-party applications. Key contact persons, job titles, direct emails and accurate data points ensure you get the best return on your subscription investment.
- Legal name, domicile, status, inception date, currency and current assets in US Dollars
- Investment minimums, accepted investor types, management, performance, redemption and other fee structures, subscription and redemption frequency and notice periods, lock-up periods, hurdle rates and high water marks
- Investment objectives and unique features, primary, secondary and tertiary strategies and risk appetites, asset class and in-depth geographical exposure and focus, exchange listing and structural information
- Reporting style, use of leverage and options, long and short exposure, primary and secondary benchmarks, margin/equity ratios, frequency of trading, last audit and K1 status
- Monthly performance and monthly assets growth time series in both horizontal and vertical formats for ease of analysis
- Underlying holdings, portfolio allocations and instruments by name, strategy and percentage of NAV
- Fund administrator, advisor, custodian, prime broker and auditor, including key contact persons with phone number
- Firm name, domicile, complete postal addresses, number of employees, website and general email address
- Principals, key contact persons and biographies, job titles, direct emails, phone and fax numbers
- Assets under management, SEC/NFA registration details