- Invaluable in the asset allocation process.
- Michael Bradfield | Acacia Trust
- One of the most valuable investments we made all year.
- Ullrich Angersbach | CEO | Sigla Zürichfinanz AG
- Barclay's Fund of Funds Database was an important tool to pre-qualify our target market. It's format flexibility allowed us to easily download the data into our own platform and to obtain regular updates. Your customer service is of the highest level.
- Joelle Hadida | Sales Director | Riskdata
Daily updates of monthly returns, profiling 1284 Funds of Hedge Funds.
92% average update frequency (within 30 days of month end).
Information on holdings, performance, assets, fees and more. Includes direct email addresses and key principals with biographies.
More than 200 unique fields per fund of fund are refreshed daily and maintain an average update frequency of 92% within 30 days.
Your purchase gives you free access to Datafinder Pro, our web-based fund analysis tool. Datafinder Pro makes it easy to create customized rankings that meet your investment objectives. Browse thousands of hedge funds and see live data. Create rankings, portfolios, correlations, and more.
Reported direct from the source; refreshed daily with new funds of funds, updated performance and assets, and important changes to fund and manager data.
Easily sort and filter any field or combination of fields to compile a selection of funds and managers. Store and use the complete database on your PC. Sort and filter any field or combination of fields; a truly relational database assigning unique IDs to all funds, managers and persons .
Choose from Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet) or Access (table) formats. Compatible with most third-party analysis packages such as Backstop, Finlab, Informais, ABC Quant, Markov, Matrix-AIMS, Pertrac, Risk Data, Style Advisor, TAO, and our proprietary MAP format.
|Number of reporting funds
|Number of reporting management companies
|Number of funds added this month
|Number of funds added in previous month
|Cost (annual subscription)
|Managers domiciled in USA
|Managers domiciled in Europe
|Managers domiciled in Caribbean
|Managers domiciled in Rest of World
|Funds domiciled in USA
|Funds domiciled in Europe
|Funds domiciled in Caribbean
|Funds domiciled in Rest of World
|Fund Update Summary(Real Time)
|% of Funds With April Returns
|% of Funds With March Returns
||Performance Reporting for - April 2013
|Funds with positive ROR
|Average positive ROR
|Funds with negative ROR
|Average negative ROR
Downloadable Data Integrated With Online Reports
Online reports provide users with real time updates of hedge fund performance. Use Excel to sort and filter the entire downloadable database to find funds that match your criteria, then click on fund names and download professional, easy to read, 8 page reports with the most up-to-date information. Learn more about DataFinder Pro in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Enhance and streamline the due diligence process and avoid costly mistakes. Easily sort and filter any field or combination of 104 qualitative fields to compile a selection compatible with your objectives. Facilitates in-depth style and sector analysis, portfolio optimization and stress testing. Discloses underlying holdings, portfolio allocations, fees, investment minimums, historic monthly performance and assets, objectives, direct contact information and much more.
Get results quickly. Gain insight into key strategies, tactics and core competencies. Benchmark your fund and strategy or raise assets from pre-qualified managers. Sort, filter and compare any field or combination of fields directly on your PC and export results directly to third-party applications. Key contact persons, job titles, direct emails and accurate data points ensure you get the best return on your subscription investment.
- Legal name, domicile, status, inception date, currency and current assets in US Dollars
- Investment minimums, accepted investor types, management, performance, redemption and other fee structures, subscription and redemption frequency and notice periods, lock-up periods, hurdle rates and high water marks
- Investment objectives and unique features, primary, secondary and tertiary strategies and risk appetites, asset class and in-depth geographical exposure and focus, exchange listing and structural information
- Reporting style, primary and secondary benchmarks, last audit and K1 status
- Monthly performance and monthly assets growth time series in both horizontal and vertical formats for ease of analysis
- Underlying holdings, portfolio allocations and instruments by name strategy and percentage of NAV
- Fund administrator, advisor, custodian, prime broker and auditor, including key contact persons with phone number
- Firm name, domicile, complete postal addresses, number of employees, website and general email address
- Principals, key contact persons and biographies, job titles, direct emails, phone and fax numbers
- Assets under management, SEC/NFA registration details
Data is provided in several flexible and easy to manage downloadable formats within minutes of ordering your subscription:
Microsoft Excel Workbook: Logically separated into various worksheets to easily manage, sort, filter, search and export data using the functionality of Microsoft Excel. Easily export data to CSV, XML, HTML, TXT, etc. Recommended for stand-alone access by intermediate users.
Microsoft Access Database: A high-end format for the advanced user or database environment. Conduct advanced queries and algorithms. Data is organized vertically into five relational tables.
Want Even More Fund of Fund Contacts?
Our new Enhanced Fund of Hedge Funds Database offers:
- Total 7431 Funds (FoF)
- 1284 fund of funds from our Fund of Funds Database with contact and performance information
- 6147 fund of funds from our Contact Marketing Database with contact information and no performance data
More information on the Enhanced Fund of Hedge Funds Database >>