- We have been subscribers to the BarclayHedge database since 2008. In addition to a broad coverage and timely data provision, what I find particularly valuable about working with BarclayHedge is their timely and high level of customer service.
- $ multi-bil. CTA Manager
- We here at JP Morgan believe that your data on the CTA industry and currency traders to be the best available.
- Ben Kilmartin CFA | Vice President | JPMorgan Asset Management
- We rely almost exclusively on the Barclay CTA database.
- Patrik Säfvenblad, Phd | Head of Portfolio Management | RPM Risk & Portfolio
- I use Barclay's Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) Database literally every business day. I find it to be a dynamic and indispensable tool for the analysis and marketing of CTAs and managed futures funds.
- George H. Rohrs, Jr. | Principal | Rohrs & Co. LLC
Daily updates of monthly returns, profiling 1098 CTAs.
96% average update frequency (within 30 days of month end).
Information on holdings, performance, assets, fees and more. Includes direct email addresses and key principals with biographies.
More than 200 unique fields per fund are refreshed daily and maintain an average update frequency of 96% within 30 days.
Your purchase gives you free access to Datafinder Pro, our web-based fund analysis tool. Datafinder Pro makes it easy to create customized rankings that meet your investment objectives. Browse thousands of CTAs and see live data. Create rankings, portfolios, correlations, and more.
Reported direct from the source; refreshed twice each month with new programs, updated performance and assets, and important changes to program and manager data.
Easily sort and filter any field or combination of fields to compile a selection of funds and managers. Store and use the complete database on your PC. Sort and filter any field or combination of fields; a truly relational database assigning unique IDs to all programs, managers and persons .
Choose from Microsoft Excel (spreadsheet) or Access (table) formats. Compatible with most third-party analysis packages such as Backstop, Finlab, Informais, ABC Quant, Markov, Matrix-AIMS, Pertrac, Risk Data, Style Advisor, TAO, and our proprietary MAP format.
|Number of reporting funds
|Number of reporting management companies
|Number of funds added this month
|Number of funds added in previous month
|Cost (annual subscription)
|Managers domiciled in USA
|Managers domiciled in Europe
|Managers domiciled in Caribbean
|Managers domiciled in Rest of World
|Funds domiciled in USA
|Funds domiciled in Europe
|Funds domiciled in Caribbean
|Funds domiciled in Rest of World
|Fund Update Summary(Real Time)
|% of Funds With November Returns
|% of Funds With October Returns
||Performance Reporting for - November 2016
|Funds with positive ROR
|Average positive ROR
|Funds with negative ROR
|Average negative ROR
Downloadable Data Integrated With Online Reports
Online reports provide users with the most current information in a user friendly format. Use Excel to sort and filter the entire Managed Futures (CTA) Database to find programs that match your criteria, then click on program names and download professional, easy to read, 8 page reports with the most up-to-date information.
Enhance and streamline the due diligence process and avoid costly mistakes. Easily sort and filter any field or combination of 104 qualitative and quantitative fields to compile a selection compatible with your objectives. Facilitates in-depth style and sector analysis, portfolio optimization and stress testing. Discloses underlying holdings, portfolio allocations, fees, investment minimums, historic monthly performance and assets, objectives, direct contact information and much more.
Get results quickly. Gain insight into key strategies, tactics and core competencies. Sort, filter and compare any field or combination of fields directly on your PC and export results directly to third-party applications. Key contact persons, job titles, direct emails and accurate data points ensure you get the best return on your subscription investment.
- Legal name, domicile, status, inception date, currency and current assets in US Dollars
- Investment minimums, accepted investor types, management, performance, redemption and other fee structures, subscription and redemption frequency and notice periods, lock-up periods, hurdle rates and high water marks
- Investment objectives and unique features, primary, secondary and tertiary strategies and risk appetites, asset class and in-depth geographical exposure and focus, exchange listing and structural information
- Reporting style, use of leverage and options, long and short exposure, primary and secondary benchmarks, margin/equity ratios, frequency of trading, last audit and K1 status
- Monthly performance and monthly assets growth time series in both horizontal and vertical formats for ease of analysis
- Underlying holdings, portfolio allocations and instruments by name, strategy and percentage of NAV
- Fund administrator, advisor, custodian, prime broker and auditor, including key contact persons with phone number
- Firm name, domicile, complete postal addresses, number of employees, website and general email address
- Multiple contact persons including job title, direct email, phone number and fax number
- Assets under management and National Futures Association registration details
Want even more CTA contacts?
Our new Enhanced Managed Futures (CTA) Database offers:
- Total 5604 Programs (CTA)
- 1098 CTAs from our Managed Futures (CTA) Database with contact and performance information
- 4506 CTAs from our Contact Marketing Database with contact information and no performance data
More information on the Enhanced CTA Database >>