Fixed Income: High-Yield
Fixed income High-Yield managers invest in non-investment grade debt. Objectives may range from current income to acquisition of undervalued instruments. Emphasis is placed on assessing credit risk of the issuer. Some of the available high-yield instruments include extendible/reset securities, increasing-rate notes, pay-in-kind securities, split-coupon securities and usable bonds.
- Sector Healthcare Biotechnology definition
- Relative Value Arbitrage definition
- Efficiency Index definition
- Standard Deviation Monthly Returns definition
- Fixed Income Convertible Bonds definition