Fixed Income: High-Yield
Fixed income High-Yield managers invest in non-investment grade debt. Objectives may range from current income to acquisition of undervalued instruments. Emphasis is placed on assessing credit risk of the issuer. Some of the available high-yield instruments include extendible/reset securities, increasing-rate notes, pay-in-kind securities, split-coupon securities and usable bonds.
- Fixed Income Convertible Bonds definition
- Average Annual Return definition
- Worst Drawdown definition
- Efficiency Ratio definition
- Equity Market Neutral definition