A drawdown is defined as a loss of equity from a peak to valley in a single month or period of consecutive months. The Drawdown Report presents data on the percentage drawdowns during the trading program's performance history ranked in order of magnitude of loss.
Depth: Percentage loss from peak to valley
Length: Duration of drawdown in months from peak to valley
Recovery: Number of months from valley to new high
Start Date: Month in which peak occurs.
End Date: Month in which valley occurs.
- Distribution Monthly Returns definition
- Sector Technology definition
- Fixed Income Diversified definition
- Sterling Ratio definition
- Average Annual Return definition