Quant Suite Barclay Edition - An analytical platform for hedge fund assessment and portfolio construction
Quant Suite Barclay Edition is a sophisticated analytical platform that offers everything to deliver the most compelling risk management solutions and provide effective asset allocations for hedge fund investment portfolios.
Quant Suite Barclay Edition includes a broad choice of analytical solutions for investment professionals:
- Risk-return valuation across hundreds of advanced metrics including higher moments
- Portfolio construction and stochastic simulation tools
- Tools for manager valuation during different market trends
- Non-linear portfolio optimization
- Multi-factor return-based style analysis
- Peer group comparison analysis
- Tools for constructing custom evaluation metrics
- Flexible screening filters and subset creation tools.
Quant Suite Barclay Edition incorporates the latest studies and most advanced analytics available today: high moment risk modeling, non-linear portfolio optimization, omega and kappa metrics, trend segmentation analysis and many more. Quant framework is capable of addressing numerous risk valuation problems and data biases specific to alternative investments.
For the first time in the industry, Quant Suite Barclay Edition introduces the FlexiRank™ analysis and Trend Segmentation™ technique. FlexiRank™ offers creating custom metrics based on the investor’s particular preferences and ranking peer group instruments accordingly. Trend Segmentation™ valuation models incorporate analysis of diverse manager performance over different market conditions.
About ABC Quant
ABC Quant, LLC is a leading vendor of analytical models and software tools for the hedge fund industry. Its in-depth knowledge of alternative investments has enabled it to develop a growing family of unique solutions for investment professionals. It is a global company with offices and representatives in Sydney, London and New York.